If you’re looking for skilled jobs, unskilled jobs, or professional jobs in the UK, you can get them here with these top UK job sites.
Now take note there are different job categories for Foreigners, the United Kingdom does not discriminate but when it comes to jobs, UK citizens have special status, which means you as a foreigner can’t compete with a UK citizen. Getting a government job as a foreigner is almost impossible unless you nationalize.
In order to be successful in your job hunt, here is what you are required to have.
1. Work permit: Without a work permit you as a foreigner can’t work in the UK, this is a very important document, this document is one of the most important, papers you’ll need. To get this work permit you have either apply for it or if you are lucky the organization that will employ you will process it for you.
You need a work permit as a foreigner, even if you’re from Kenya or Germany.
2. Qualification: You’ll need a degree at the minimum for professional jobs, and a high school or vocational education diploma for skilled work. For unskilled jobs, getting them as foreigners if you’re not in the UK is very difficult. You’ll have to be in the United kingdom before you can see such opportunities, even though some of the below sites can advertise such jobs.
3. Passport & Visa: You’ll need to travel, you can get your countries passport easily, but getting a visa can be pretty difficult, especially if you’re a first-time traveler, if you have a virgin passport it won’t be easy especially if you’re coming from let’s say a country like Nigeria, USA, or Philipines.
Make no mistake, these job sites can guarantee at least your application goes to the right person, the right eyes will see it. Then if you meet the job’s requirements, you’ll be offered a job.
Jobs in the UK are aplenty and there are a lot of opportunities for people from other countries as well. There is a large number of jobs available in various sectors and industries.
The UK government has taken a keen interest in the plight of foreign workers who come to the UK and find themselves out of work.
In order to help them, the government has introduced various initiatives, including an online jobs website for foreign workers.
Many job websites in the UK have also made it a point to include foreign worker listings on their sites. With the below websites, you can get jobs in the UK for foreigners including government jobs.
List of trusted UK job websites for foreigners
These websites are the most trusted job websites in the UK, and they have been reviewed by many people. , including experts in the job market, to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date.
Which website is best for jobs in the UK?
reed.co.uk/ is a website that provides efficient, reliable, and easy-to-use functions to help job seekers find their ideal jobs. It is designed with a user-friendly interface where job seekers can search for jobs based on their location.
How do you look for a job in the UK?
People looking for a job in the UK need to have a complete understanding of available positions, application procedures, and expectations. It is important to do research on different companies and industries that align with one’s interests. This will allow individuals to see what they are qualified for and understand the type of work environment they are seeking.
1. Indeed.com is a website that has many job listings and it’s free to use. It also has a mobile app that can be downloaded on IOS and Android, making it easier for you to find jobs on your phone when you’re out of the house.
2. Reed.co.uk is a site that lists jobs from all around the world and not just in the UK. It has a large variety of jobs available for people who are looking for work in different countries or even different parts of Europe.
3. Monster UK is one of the most popular job sites in the UK, with over 2 million visitors every month looking for work opportunities here in Britain. They also have an app for mobile devices.Monster.com is a search engine for jobs and it allows you to search for jobs by keyword, location, company, or experience level. There are also job listings that are not listed in the main directory. For example, if you go here you can search for ‘sales associate’ and find lots of opportunities with various companies in the UK.
4. TOTALJOBS.COM is one of the best job sites for foreigners, the totaljobs.com website is the best job site for foreigners, the site is already used by more than 16 million people in over 190 countries.
You can also see another list of Top Canadian Job platforms For Foreigners.
How you can get Visa sponsorship jobs in the UK
Most of those UK based Job portals have visa sponsorship jobs listed, what you need to do is to know how to search for these Jobs, and you also learn how to apply for these jobs so that you’ll be accepted and employed to work, with all visa expense given to you. Watch the free video below to get started working in the UK.
This video will teach you many things, in a do-it-yourself kind of situation, finding jobs that you can apply for, then your visa and in some extent your travelling expenses will be sponsored by the company. Just make sure you’re qualified for the position you are applying for. You can also get jobs that will allow you to study, combining study and work at the same time. The only disadvantage is in terms of your hourly or weekly salary, it will be reduced when compared to working full time.
In conclusion you can get jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship if you are qualified and apply through the right process.