It is important to plan everything before you take out that loan. There are many factors that go into the decision of taking out a private student loan. The most important thing is to think about how much money you will need for your education and how much it will cost. Take note of the interest rate and make sure that you have a plan for when it comes time to pay back the loan.
When deciding on whether or not to take out a private student loan, there are many factors that go into the decision-making process. The most important thing is to think about how much money you will need for your education and how much it will cost. Take note of the interest rate and make sure that you have a plan for when it comes time to pay back the loan.
- 1 Best private student loans without a cosigner and no credit history
- 2 1. Prodigy Finance offers graduate loans for international students and doesn’t require a co-signer.
- 3 About Prodigy finance repayment calculator
- 4 2. Funding U Private Student Loan
- 5 Disadvantages
- 6 3. A.M. Money Private Student Loan
- 7 4. Ascent Credit-based Student Loan
- 8 5. MPOWER Private Student Loan
- 9 Student Loan payment calculator
Best private student loans without a cosigner and no credit history
1. Prodigy Finance offers graduate loans for international students and doesn’t require a co-signer.
This Private student loan is meant to fulfill lending needs for international students. U.S. students can get federal student loans and private loans with even better terms and more beneficial repayment options from other lenders. With Prodigy, borrowers get 20% of borrowers to qualify for the lowest-advertised interest rate. Borrowers can receive, on average, $40,000 in loans. The grace period is 6 months.
– With this Private student loan, Prodigy gets you non-co-signed student loans for foreign students.
You can even see if you’re eligible and what rate you’ll get without having to pass through a hard credit check.
There are no fixed interest rates.
Credit history is not even required for this loan.
Loan terms can be 7, 10, 15, or 20 years, depending on the one that’s available.
You can get up to $15,000 ($35,000 in certain U.S. states) to $220,000.
- You don’t need a credit card.
- No income is required. Future earnings are considered.
- A typical credit score is required.
- They don’t need your salary.
- Previous bankruptcy history is not a problem.
- Must not be from the US.
Prodigy Finance is available to borrowers in all U.S. states except Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and Wyoming.
- Must be enrolled half-time or full-time.
How to easily apply for a Prodigy Finance student loan
To apply for a Prodigy Finance student loan you have to do so on their official website.
About Prodigy finance repayment calculator
Prodigy Finance does not have a dedicated repayment calculator, you can only make use of these 5 Best Alternatives to Prodigy Finance Repayment Calculator. to calculate your Prodigy student loans.
2. Funding U Private Student Loan
If you’re enrolled in a four-year program and have a funding problem, this Private student funding is for you. Funding U offers you flexible private student loans. You don’t need any cosigner or credit history.
- You don’t need a co-signer or credit history to get a loan.
- A hard credit check is not required.
- Loans aren’t available in 14 states.
- Payment is required while in school and during the grace period.
3. A.M. Money Private Student Loan
Chicago Student Loans offered by A.M. Money are for students who don’t have a co-signer, with good grades, and attend one of the schools A.M. Money works with.
Advantages of A.M money private student loan
- GPA is used to determine your loan no co-signer or credit facility is required.
- The repayment plan is up to 36 months.
- Has a fixed rate.
Disadvantages of A.M money private loan
- Available for a small number of schools.
Charges an initial fee
- No bi-weekly payments.
4. Ascent Credit-based Student Loan
With an ascent credit-based student loan you get a loan that’s both flexible and beneficial, these loan iS best for Private student loans plus international students, no cosigner is required.
Advantages of Ascent credit-based student loan
- Rates are cheap when compared to others
- You get a repayment discount
- Loan processing and repayment are fast and easy.
Disadvantages of Ascent
- Has a shorter repayment period.
5. MPOWER Private Student Loan
Get up to $100,000 in loans, with nothing like a cosigner or collateral. Loan processing does not take time.
Advantages MPower loan
Get up to US$2,001 to US$100,000
- The rates are fixed and are competitive
- Loan payment discounts are available
- Loans available for students in US and Canada
- No co-signer or collateral is required.
- The repayment period is too short
- Part repayment is not supported.
Student Loan payment calculator
Student loans are a way of life for many university students. However, there is little knowledge of how much they should be paying each month. The student loan payment calculator aims to answer this question by providing an easy-to-use tool for calculating monthly payments for any given amount of money owed.
The tool provides a simple list of the monthly payments for all possible payment amounts and interest rates. College debt is a common phrase used to refer to the total amount of money borrowed for higher education. This includes federal and private student loans, housing loans, or other types of debt taken on by college students over their lifetime. Debt levels have been steadily rising in recent years, with many students reporting that they are not prepared to repay these loans because they do not earn enough income after graduation.
Recommended free student loan calculators
- Our calculator- start using cheapworth.org student loan calculator OR
- Start using this online calculator to check your repayment loans.
To use these online calculators you only need to input your loan rate, it will calculate your interest rate depending on the student loan tenure. The longer the duration of the loan more money you have to pay back. So as a student apart from looking for a loan without a co-signer you still need to pay attention to the number of months or years to pay back.
Watch the video to see how to calculate loans via these online calculators.